Today I am in need of some dire motivation I tell ya what! I just have no energy or desire to do anything and I really have a good amount of stuff to get done before the kids go back to school next week! I have a lot to catch up on around the house that I have put off, but since it's the end of summer now it's time I buckle down and get it done!! All the school shopping is complete so that is a big thing crossed off the list. Makes me so glad that we bought the clothes and shoes early so we are not rushing to find and picking through the leftovers!! I missed tax free weekend again this year, but after all my coupon savings on supplies it was a better deal doing it early! With all the new sales coming out now of course I can always stock up for later in the year or around the house type stuff (you can never have too many post it's or notebooks..right?)
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
New Fun Blog Time
So I figured with it being summer and all that it was time for a blog revamp(considering it was an I Love Spring background too) and I am loving it!! I'm still working on the side bars and a few other things but for the most part I am super happy with it!! One of these days
Today I am in need of some dire motivation I tell ya what! I just have no energy or desire to do anything and I really have a good amount of stuff to get done before the kids go back to school next week! I have a lot to catch up on around the house that I have put off, but since it's the end of summer now it's time I buckle down and get it done!! All the school shopping is complete so that is a big thing crossed off the list. Makes me so glad that we bought the clothes and shoes early so we are not rushing to find and picking through the leftovers!! I missed tax free weekend again this year, but after all my coupon savings on supplies it was a better deal doing it early! With all the new sales coming out now of course I can always stock up for later in the year or around the house type stuff (you can never have too many post it's or notebooks..right?)
Today I am in need of some dire motivation I tell ya what! I just have no energy or desire to do anything and I really have a good amount of stuff to get done before the kids go back to school next week! I have a lot to catch up on around the house that I have put off, but since it's the end of summer now it's time I buckle down and get it done!! All the school shopping is complete so that is a big thing crossed off the list. Makes me so glad that we bought the clothes and shoes early so we are not rushing to find and picking through the leftovers!! I missed tax free weekend again this year, but after all my coupon savings on supplies it was a better deal doing it early! With all the new sales coming out now of course I can always stock up for later in the year or around the house type stuff (you can never have too many post it's or notebooks..right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment