Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I ♥ Starbucks

If you can't tell I am a HUGE, HUGE, did I say HUGE Starbucks fan! I'm a Washington girl, so how could I not be right?! This sign should really say Reserved For Gina, really it should lol! I am here at least a day out of the week, sometimes more!
I am definitely here today after receiving this awesome gift card in the mail for winning an online contest!! It's so nice to go in and they automatically know what it is you want or is that a sign that you go there too often lol! Either way I will always support my local Starbucks and thank goodness that I don't have to drive over a half hour to treat myself like I did 5 years ago lol! Though after moving here 5 years ago is when we met the most awesome Starbucks gal to date! I went in shortly after I had Little Miss and she just instantly fell in love with her! She saw her grow and when she was old enough she gave her her very first little cup of Starbucks(so wish I had taken a picture). Little Miss loved getting her little cup of whipped cream and caramel goodness every time we went in there! The awesome Starbucks gal always called Little Miss,"Piggies" because of her hair always being in pigtails (the only style I could do at the time lol) She literally saw her grow from birth until she turned 4, then they upgraded and she left, it was such a sad day :( For the longest time we were so used to seeing her smiling face and it was an adjustment lol!! I have no idea where exactly I was attempting to go with that story, but our favorite Starbucks lady is dearly missed I know that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...