Saturday, August 20, 2011
Cherry Limemade Cupcake
Here we go with another yummytastic cupcake adventure! I found this site a few months back at the beginning of summer and I have been meaning to try some of the cupcake recipes that are on there. This one in particular, the cherry limeade cupcake. Oh my word can we say yummy!! It was my first time using cake flour and it did not disappoint at all!! The cherry buttercream came out excellent and then I got the bright idea to add a little 7up to it and it did not work out like I had planned lol! I should have added it to the cupcake batter rather than the icing I think! Lesson learned and it was still super yummy!! I definitely recommend this cupcake and the site to all! I am trying to decide on which ones I want to make next lol! I have been pretty good to only limiting myself to one cupcake out of the batch so that is some good self control that I am showing because these are pretty tasty!! This is another thing I can say that I accomplished off my Pinterest :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment