Sunday, May 8, 2011

Super Sunday :)

Well today has been a Super Sunday indeed! The sweets took me and Little Miss out to eat for lunch at this awesome AWESOME sandwich shop. I had this uber yummy sandwich called the Hot Pressed Cuban, and oh my wow...YUMMO! I left that place so full and it was totally worth it! Then as my Mother's Day gift we went to look for a new coupon binder lol As I reread that sentence, I totally do a little chuckle because yes that actually came out of my mouth and of all things that is what I really wanted lol! Most people like flowers(don't get me wrong, those are nice too ;) , but yes I wanted a new coupon binder lol! So we went to look for the Case It binder and could not find that puppy anywhere, so online ordering it is lol! Each week my binder gains a few pounds it feels and it's getting harder to zip so new binder time it is lol!
Since it is a new week and I have neglicted doing this for a few weeks, I have got to get on track. The sweets is leaving on Tuesday for a work function until Friday evening so that is a bit of a bummer :( We have not spent more than maybe 2 nights away from each other in years lol so rather than dwell on it, that gives me time to get myself busy and productive in his short absence lol (at least that is what I keep telling myself)
So here we go in no particular order of what my plans are to get done this week:
  • STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! This is my last week of classes(they seriously went by so fast), and with that comes my final for my computer class. I have to go to take it at one of the actual campus locations, so no books, nothing. So on Thursday I will do that, so I have half the week to get my study on. 
  • Catch up on laundry..yea cause this never ends lol 
  • Reorganize the bedroom. 
  • Finish organizing the coupon binder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...