While I still have a couple more practice sessions before I get it right, it was a good first attempt I think :) My nails are still getting back to normal after having acrylics on them the past 4 months,so anything that can cover is a good thing lol I plan to go either today or tomorrow to snag a few some spring/summer colors to spruce up the nails these next few seasons :)
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Fun Nails
While I still have a couple more practice sessions before I get it right, it was a good first attempt I think :) My nails are still getting back to normal after having acrylics on them the past 4 months,so anything that can cover is a good thing lol I plan to go either today or tomorrow to snag a few some spring/summer colors to spruce up the nails these next few seasons :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment