The trip seriously went by so fast that there was so much that we planned on going and seeing that we were not able to do. It was so nice to not have a plan and just walk around and take it in the first night. I vowed to myself that I would not focus on all the photography I wanted to do, but just live in the moment and not worry about getting the perfect shot(one of the main reasons that I did not decide to take my heavy duty camera along for the ride.
The first day/night we headed down to the Fremont Street Experience, in a limo WOW what a fun experience it was! I could kick myself in the butt for playing Angry Birds most of the plane ride there and my battery died within a minute of walking into it. I was not too happy. The sweets managed to snap a few pics on his phone, but still lol
It was nice to just walk around and just take everything in, as weird as that may sound.
Though all the walking, not getting enough sleep the night before and not eating anything but half of a dry, overpriced turkey sub caught up to me pretty quick lol! We did a little bit of gambling down there, won a little, saw some very very interesting people and then headed back to the hotel after a few hours. The sweets had to get up pretty early the next day for the convention he was attending, so I just planned on lounging, working on a paper for school and heading down to the hotel pool after I got all that done :) I just did that in the opposite order lol! I went down to the pool and had only planned on staying just a little bit since I failed to bring swim attire, I rocked a tank and some capri pants lol I totally underestimated the power of the 80 degree sun and even though half of me was in the shade, the side that wasn't burnt. Go figure right?! So that made for a interesting rest of the day until we went out later that night lol! Rather then ramble on forever, the rest of the trip was awesome! We went on Sunday and looked around the Strip and went down to the M&M store to find goodies for the kiddos, then realized that it was too hot outside to really bring the chocolate home since that was the very first stop lol! We walked down the strip and then went into Caesar's Palace and just took random pics anywhere and everywhere! It was so neat, it really was! We spent a lot more
time in there than planned, but that was just fine. Before we knew it, it was time to eat dinner. Since we had to be up at 3:00am and catch the shuttle at 4am, we couldn't be out too too late, even though we wanted to! We managed to walk around and watch the Bellagio fountain show a few times and the headed back to the hotel! The time seriously flew by and we cannot wait to go back! There really is still so much to see and experience! While I was able to get some super awesome images with my trusty old XTI, I am definitely take my big girl camera next time, which if our planning works out will be in late September or early October! I seriously cannot wait!! 










No comments:
Post a Comment