Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Sunday

Well it's that time again, I skipped it last week and yes I didn't complete my list totally from last time, but here we go again lol! It's that weekly goal time, it's definitely Spring time and I am loving it. While we should be outside enjoying it, it's that Spring Cleaning time inside as well, thrilling right?!  Let the goals begin...
  • Catch up on laundry (does it ever really end..I think not)
  • Organize the kitchen cabinets, under the sink, drawers as well while I am at it! 
  • Make this super cute craft with Little Miss, great way to practice colors and numbers :)
  • Little Miss saw me looking at this and decided that she would like one for her room lol, so I think I am going to aim to make one this weekend!! 
  • School work :) 
  • Still need to revamp that business card, add new pictures to my photography blog and site!
That is all I can think of at the moment, doesn't look too bad if I say so myself!!  So here is to a nice and productive week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...