Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Socks...

What else can I say lol! I cannot stand folding socks, I can say that much! If they invented something that you could stick socks into, it matched and folded them...I would totally buy it, no joke! Today's goal was to tackle matching and folding all these socks, as you can see I accomplished it :) Little Miss even helped out when it came to sorting them into little piles and all that goodness!! Another goal set for this week accomplished! Whoo hoo I am on a roll!! I also managed to get the fridge all cleaned out, I think tomorrow I am gonna full organize it, so exciting I know ;)
Right now dinner is cooking, a family fave..Pioneer Woman's Chicken and Noodles Goodness! It's just about done and smells o; so yummo! We are going to eat, the kiddos have a date with the beds, and the sweets and I are going to have a nice relaxing rest of the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...