So what do you do when you cannot sleep, cannot sit still at 2am? LET'S BAKE something, and that something is a Honeybun cake! A friend from Facebook posted this recipe about a week or so ago and then a gal from work brought it to our Christmas potluck and oh my wow, it was so good! I just knew I had to give it a shot and make it. So the boy and I decided to make it and it turned out so good. It was so super hard not to cut into this bad boy and devour it! I wanted to save it so when the sweets got up for work here in 4.5 hours, he would look on the counter and see this yummy goodness waiting for him to enjoy with his cup of morning coffee :) To which he really did
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Can't Sleep...Let's Bake
Well I have come down with some odd type of painful and annoying stomach flu, which I will seriously spare everyone with the details, it's just simply unpleasant to say the least!
So what do you do when you cannot sleep, cannot sit still at 2am? LET'S BAKE something, and that something is a Honeybun cake! A friend from Facebook posted this recipe about a week or so ago and then a gal from work brought it to our Christmas potluck and oh my wow, it was so good! I just knew I had to give it a shot and make it. So the boy and I decided to make it and it turned out so good. It was so super hard not to cut into this bad boy and devour it! I wanted to save it so when the sweets got up for work here in 4.5 hours, he would look on the counter and see this yummy goodness waiting for him to enjoy with his cup of morning coffee :) To which he really did
So what do you do when you cannot sleep, cannot sit still at 2am? LET'S BAKE something, and that something is a Honeybun cake! A friend from Facebook posted this recipe about a week or so ago and then a gal from work brought it to our Christmas potluck and oh my wow, it was so good! I just knew I had to give it a shot and make it. So the boy and I decided to make it and it turned out so good. It was so super hard not to cut into this bad boy and devour it! I wanted to save it so when the sweets got up for work here in 4.5 hours, he would look on the counter and see this yummy goodness waiting for him to enjoy with his cup of morning coffee :) To which he really did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment